Publish or Reprint Policy:
If you wish to publish or reprint Articlesera.com’s any article in other blog, RSS feed, website, print publication or in the same platform (Articlesera.com):
- Publish or reprint the article as it is with no changes from your side so to maintain the copyright of the author.
- Don’t change content or the title of the article in any way.
- Agree to make all links so that they are Active/Linkable with no syntax changes.
- You must include the FULL Resource box or SIG line at the end of the article.
- You must include below mentioned link (active) at the end of each article.
Article Source: Articlesera.com
- Don’t reprint any article from this site that is to be used in any pop up ads or unsolicited email.
- Don’t put any of the Articlesera.com’s articles to any web site based on any illegal or unsolicited activities such as instructions on how to make bombs or steal, pornography, promoting profanity or hatred or racism, exploitation of children or animals or any human etc.
- You are not allowed to reprint any author’s photo or images related to our site.
- You are not allowed to sell any Articleera.com’s article.
- You are not allowed to charge from others to view any article you publish or reprint of us.
- You are not allowed to include the rel=nofollow tag in your HREF statements.
- You are not allowed to use any content from our site in video or audio form.
- You are not allowed to translate our article from our site in any language.
- You are not allowed to add any other active links to any article you publish or reprint from our site.
- Your use of anything related to Articlesera.com is completely at your own risk.
- It is common courtesy to let an author know when you reprint their article, but at this time we are not providing any authors email address beyond what they may include in an article (please find it from their website link if their email address is not provided in the article.)
- You don’t need to include the Google ads related to our site when you publish or reprint any article from our site.
Articles.com reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without aforementioned warning.
1) Articlesera.com does not assume or warrant any responsibility or legal liability for the completeness, accuracy, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
2) When using this site, you may find many links to third party Internet sites. We are not responsible for the content. We do not guarantee of these services or products or information found on third party sites.
3) Articles submitted on this site are owned by the authors and writers and don’t reflect Articlesera.com’s views. We also do not recommend any services or products advertised within the site.
If you disobey or violate any of the above Terms & Conditions and/or any author copyright while publishing or reprinting articles from our site, you consent to be held responsible for all attorney fees and statutory damages awarded upon a copyright infringement lawsuit that may be brought against you.
Please read Section 504(c)(2) (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#504). You agree that any legal proceedings against you will occur in Brown County in the State of Wisconsin, USA.