Survival in the world of online business is become much complex & difficult from the beginning of 2011 and the reason would be Google Panda and Penguin updates. In the year of 2011, Google came up with Panda updates to remove those people from the competition who are taking short cuts and copied & spammy content to just optimize and place their sites on major search engines and in certain limit Google was successful in it. But, Google want everything perfect and quality oriented thus introduced a new policy known as penguin which helps Google to remove all the sites comprising poor quality content and excessive keyword stuffing.
Google introduced this update in the month of April and since then the entire SEO world is in great horror. Panda update made an upheaval in the SEO industry but Penguin give a complete new horizon to online marketing and SEO industry. Now if you really want to stay in the competition you have to follow all the rules and regulation introduced by penguin and panda, one mistake and you’ll be out of the search engine rank listing.
Google welcome only quality-based content so if your site has copied or low-quality content means no information in it, you have no chance of good ranking and traffic to your site. Always remember, now Google accept quality work instead of quantity, so follow this strategy in your business.
Points to remember at the time of article marketing:
• To get successful in this business, first of all, stop spinning and copied the content matter and articles.
• When you are writing articles, be subject oriented, put all the information in chronological order, write in your own words, don’t be copy-cat all the time. If you follow these rules, you’ll be successful in your marketing purpose.
• Over optimization should be avoided. I know, this might be really very sad news but if you follow Google rules you’ll not be hit by penguin for sure. I can say this thing surely because Matt Cutts, head of Google Webspam team had mentioned that “At the time of sharing your content with other site never forget to link it with the original content source. Even, if somebody else considering your matter asks them to follow noindexmeta tag.”
• Article marketing is not worthwhile to follow, just concentrate on “article syndication”. From now on, write one single article and post it to numerous article directories with links will not be helpful anymore.
• Try to write one informative, genuine and error free article and post it to any one of the best blog or article submission directory, you’ll be benefitted with good traffic and links for sure. While syndication, you’ll also get an option through which you can rotate the same article to numerous directories by just adding the real article source in the given resource box.
• As per the penguin updates, keyword anchor texts is not much valuable now. You just have to concentrate on natural keywords like “click here for more details”.
At the end of discussion, don’t lose your hope because penguin updates have clearly specified that article marketing still has good prospect in the field of SEO but syndication must be followed in a proper way.