So your target market is primarily men for your brochure printing? Making “manly” brochures to target that male market is actually pretty easy. Though keep in mind that there are still particular strategies in custom brochure printing that you will need to employ, marketing to the male market basically involves giving the marketing information as quickly as possible with the right details and in the right style.
In this guide to brochure printing, I will give you five very easy to follow tips and procedures that should guide you to making that manly color brochure that appeals to your target market. Just go through each item one by one and try to remember them as you conduct your own brochure printing.
1. Give them the point quickly – Male markets don’t like beating around the bush. It will only bore them and make them go to a different brochure. You will need to always give them the whole point and marketing message of your custom brochures up front so that they can judge quickly if what you are saying matters to them. Don’t worry about being too blunt or direct since that is precisely what will appeal to this kind of market. The more they know, the more they will respond to your message.
2. Attract them with what they want – Now, when it comes to attracting the male market’s attention, you will only need to focus on what they want to see really. As many marketers know, men are very visual when it comes to market.
So you will want to show male markets the things that they usually want to attract them to pay attention to your color brochures. It can be a beautiful and sexy model, and impressive car or maybe an action shot of something amazing. As long as you lead with images of something that they want, you will be sure that male markets will glance at your custom brochure no matter what message you print in them.
3. List down details – Once you already have hooked your male markets, the important thing when it comes to the body of the content are the details. All the important specifications of your product or service must be listed down so that the male markets can easily judge if your item has all the things that they need. It must be as complete and detailed as possible since anything missing will already be a minus point for your custom color brochure. So make sure that you list down all the important product details accurately and completely.
4. Use more neutral or manly colors – Color can be a big factor in brochure marketing towards a male audience. While most markets now are pretty much progressive and equal, there is still a small macho thing for male markets that tend to convince them that items in pink or lavender (and similar feminine colors) are not to be touched. This also applies to color brochures as wellof course. So any overtly feminine color themes for your male-centric brochures should be a no-no. Use more neutral or manly colors so that your markets will be more comfortable and picking those brochures up.
5. Give explicit instructions on how to respond – Finally, it is important to always give explicit instructions on how to respond to your custom brochures. Male markets typically are particular about these things. If you do not give instructions on the best and easiest way to respond to your custom brochures there is a high chance that they will not respond at all. So it is important that you detail how exactly to respond to your marketing brochures immediately after your call to action.
Great! Now you should be able to create manly color brochures for that manly market. Good luck!Article Source:http://www.articlesera.com/article-list/Leah_Delaney-31/
Leah Delaney is specializing in writing articles on a printing company. Try to visit this page for more tips about successful brochure printing, and find the best place for a good quality custom brochure printing for a powerful marketing campaign.