AMIRA is the largest Indian privately held rice company with state-of-the-art milling technologies certified to meet world-class standards. AMIRA Foods has always stressed on op of mind brand awareness which is why the communications strategy is multi pronged to achieve maximum results.
Understanding the consumer enables us to directly connect with the customers requirements. Regular merchandising campaigns at retail outlets, trade promotions, consumer promotions and sponsorships, events and participation in national and international trade fairs play a pivotal role in promoting the brand AMIRA.
The brand has established a reputation for fair trade practices. Quality products, honest pricing and the assurance of customer satisfaction that has been the guiding philosophy to grow the brand.
AMIRA Group has over the years earned recognition of not just an industry leader, but also for its contribution to he country's growth and economic stability.
· Recognition as a 3 Star Export House by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India (2004).
· APEDA awards in several categories, including the prestigious APEDA Export Award.
· APEDA Certificate of Merit for outstanding contribution to rice exports (1995-96).
· Excellence Award from the Union Minister of State for Power and Non- Conventional Energy Resources (1997).
· Top Exporter Award from the Executive Director, Canara Bank (1995-96).
· FIEO Award for promoting Exports (2000,2001-2002).
· FIEO Niryat Shree Gold Trophy (2008-2009).